Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Second Chance for Health Lottery Players

Health LotterySaturday night saw the 11th Health Lottery draw take place and for the second week in a row the jackpot was not won; no players managed to match the five main balls in the Health Lottery and therefore the jackpot of £100,000 will go to the player who has the Second Chance Guaranteed Winner reference number EH0008226299 on their ticket. Don’t discard your tickets because you didn’t match any numbers because if this number shows on it then you're £100,000 richer!


Get the Latest National Lottery News at: www.national-lottery.com

http://www.playthelottonow.com

1 comment:

  1. I play lottery and the most awaited draw for me is the health lottery draw as I have won before.. small but good. Thought I'd share. Yeah, I'd also save my tickets for Magic Mondays!

    ReplyDelete