Wednesday, September 26, 2012

US Powerball and Texas Lotto Jackpots Climb

Texas LotteryJust weeks after the US Powerball jackpot of $337 million was won by Michigan ticket holder Donald Lawson on 15th August 2012, the jackpot has rolled over to break through the $200 million barrier in time for the draw this Saturday 29th September 2012. The Powerball has not been won since Mr Lawson’s big win, which was the third biggest Powerball jackpot ever, but, with a minimum jackpot of approximately $40 million, it doesn’t take long for this lottery to rollover and start smashing records!



http://www.playthelottonow.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello all my viewers My name is Samantha from USA! I am very happy to use this opportunity to sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery euro million mega jackpot.I am a woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery.finally my dreams came through when I email Dr clement and tell him I need the lottery numbers I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win.But I never know that winning of the lotto was not easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great lottery spell caste,so I decide to give it a try.I contacted him and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers.But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners.I win 160,000,000 euro million mega jackpot with the power of dr clement truly you are the best,with the great Dr you can win of money through lottery I am so very happy to meet the great dr clement,I will be forever be grateful to you dr clement in case you need your own winning lottery numbers you can contact him drakugbespellhome1@gmail.com or call him for your own help to win your own via +254704881207.post by Samantha From Arizona city (USA)thanks for your reading.

    ReplyDelete